I’m delighted to be joining Heather Elton and her students in Nepal in Autumn 2020. Here’s some of Heather’s write-up for the course:
The training focuses on spiritual practice and is truly transformative – you’ll experience an authentic process that encourages you look at your own reality, takes you deeper in your own practice, and refines your skills to teach yoga.
This is a 300-hour training for people have completed a 200-hour TTC for a total of 500 hours.
A DOGMA FREE training with interesting, innovative teachers, all of whom are serious yoga practitioners with global reputations:
- Heather Elton (Asana Technique)
- Ruth Westoby (Philosophy)
- Westin Harris (Tantric Practice)
- Kat Owens (Trauma Informed Yoga)
- Nuria Reed (Vinyasa Yoga)
- David Keil (Online Anatomy)
- Plus guest teachings with Rinpoches and Nath yogis